§ 1 Definitions
Administrator (Personal Data Administrator) - means GlobalGrass Sp. z o.o running a business with its registered office in Kamocin 122, 97-306 Grabica, Poland, NIP: 7712783166, REGON: 100492721 which provides electronic services and stores and accesses information about the User's device.
Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website's pages.
Administrator's Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
External Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator's partners via the Website's website.
Website - means the website where the Administrator runs the website, operating in the domain www.globalgrass.pl
Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website pages.
User - means an entity for which services may be provided electronically in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
§ 2 Processing of Users' personal data, legal basis, processing time.
The entity responsible for the processing of personal data is GlobalGrass Sp. z o.o Kamocin 122, 97-306 Grabica, Poland, tel / fax 0048 44 616 19 77, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The entrusted personal data of the Users are treated with special care for their safety. The scope of their processing includes activities necessary to provide the service and, if the User agrees, to receive marketing information.
The Website limits the use and collection of information about Users to the minimum necessary to provide the Website's services at the highest level. Users' data are not made available in any other way than it results from the purpose of the Website and the scope of the consent granted and statements, information and data about Users to any other third parties without a legal basis requiring such action. Transfer of the above-mentioned information takes place only at the request of authorized state authorities, in particular after the presentation of relevant documents confirming the need to have such data for the proceedings.
Personal data entrusted to the Administrator are stored and secured in accordance with the principles set out in applicable law:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) ,
- Act of 10/05/2018 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text, Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000, as amended),
- Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
In the event that the processing of personal data referred to in this part of the statement is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party (for example, when processing is necessary to perform the service), the processing takes place on the basis of a contract. In the case of processing personal data for other purposes specified in this section, we act on the basis of legitimate interests (e.g. by providing our services) or consent, where we have asked the data subject for such consent. We process the personal data of people visiting our websites on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller or consent in the event that the data subject has been asked for such consent.
The personal data processed by us are stored for the period deemed necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected (including the requirements of applicable laws and regulations). We store personal data collected via websites for as long as necessary (e.g. for the duration of our relationship with a given person).
§ 3 Access to personal data, the right to change data and withdraw consent to processing.
For statistical and marketing purposes, the Administrator processes information on the interests and demographic data of our users via the Google Analytics service, which you can read more at: https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/pl/
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) and the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000, as amended), you have the right to correct, supplement, update, rectify and request deletion of your personal data. For this purpose, you can use the appropriate contact tabs on our Website or send a message by e-mail to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
§ 4 Types of Cookies used
Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users' Devices this way. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Website individually for each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, the storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
The administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device's memory. The session cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
The User has the option to limit or disable the access of Cookies to his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible except for the functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
§ 5 Purposes for which Cookies are used
The administrator uses his own cookies in order to correctly configure the website, in particular to:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages;
- recognition of the Website User's device and its location and properly displaying the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region from which the User comes;
- remembering the history of visited pages on the website in order to recommend content.
The administrator uses his own cookies to implement the processes necessary for the full functionality of websites, in particular to:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- correct operation of the partner program, enabling in particular verification of sources of Users' redirects to the Website's websites.
The administrator uses his own cookies for analysis and research and audience audit, and in particular to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use the Website's pages, which allows improving their structure and content.
The administrator uses his own cookies to provide advertising services, in particular to adapt the advertisements of services and products of third parties presented via the Website.
§ 6 Possibilities of determining the conditions of storage or access by Cookies
The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User's Device by Cookies. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about each posting of Cookies on the User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
The user may at any time delete cookies using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
§ 7 Right to file a complaint.
We hope that it will not be necessary, but if you wish to file a complaint regarding the use of your personal data, please send an e-mail with detailed information about the complaint to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any complaints we receive will be investigated and we will respond to them. Natural persons also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office. More information on the rights of persons and how to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office is available at www.puodo.gov.pl.